Bridging the Gap - Extending the Range - Day Course - Next one coming up Sunday 2nd July 2017 - Are you coming?  

RSS

Sally
(@sally)
Active Member Admin
02/04/2017 10:13 am  

About Bridging the Gap

A very common issue in singers is the “bridge” or the “break” that part of your voice that seems to lack control, power and stability,  For some, the voice drops out completely and for others it can be an embarrassing part of the voice which slips without warning. Learn how vocal registers can improve your range and vocal flexibility and how to gain control to minimise the problems you have at your vocal bridges, you will learn how and when to use Head Voice (Thin Fold), Chest Voice (Thick Fold), Mix Voice and Belt, how to move between one and the other without obvious “Gear Changes” This is your chance to learn how to safely strengthen and improve your voice through registers!

Are you booked onto this day? Do you have any questions or comments? Let me know I'd love to hear from you!!

ReplyQuote
Rosiebug
(@rosiebug)
Active Member Students
17/05/2017 10:44 am  

I am really looking forward to doing this course all the courses so far have been amazing,  I find I always learn so much and come away wanting to know more and they are always fun and friendly. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Share This

Working

Please Login or Register